Important new features:
- The implementation of “Double width double height” is closing an emulation gap.
Now the following control codes are recognized:
ESC # 3(Line double width, double height, top half),
ESC # 4(Line double width, double height, low half),
ESC # 5(Line single width, single height),
ESC # 6(Line double width, single height),
ESC # :(Line single width, double height, top half),
ESC # ;(Line single width, double height, low half).
- The program structure was converted to multi-threading thus making bulk data processing much better.
- The connection parameter „Terminal type“ can now be set to any value. Before it was fixed „vt220“.
- Now acoustic signalling will not only be done by the accessory but also accompanied by sounds of the iOS device.
- If a barcode scan accessory is connected you can trigger a scan by tapping on the VT screen. This is the same behaviour as with the builtin camera.
Other improvements and bugfixes:
- If you tap the Info button of a running session, the session will be aborted and its profile can be edited immediately.
- The accessory connection will be checked continuously. Thus there is no need to restart the app after a connection error.
- If the hostname could not be resolved an error message will be issued.
- The control code sequence
CSI ? 5 h CSI ? 5 lcan be used to generate a screen flash.
- Log data is more accurate now.
- In the Telnet protocol an output control code
CRwill now be followed by control code
NULunless the new switch „Force Binary Option“ is enabled.
- The control code
BELnow generates a sound again.
- The screen reverse mode implementation has been corrected.
- In „Shared Device“ module you couldn’t erase username and password in a reliable manner. Furthermore the cursor movement was annoying. These problems were resolved.
- There were some rendering problems with error and warn messages corrected.
- Some rendering problems while changing from portrait to landscape mode or vice versa were solved.
- Profile names are now guaranteed to be unique.
- The camera can now again be used in landscape mode.