Skip to content
- This field shows the configurations name of the current device. The value “Local” means a device that has been configured only by the UI of VTconsole and never by device management interface.
- Use the “Download” button to load the current devices configuration set. It will be saved and can be inspected by clicking the link.
- The new configuration will be activated if it is accepted by the user and then the filename will be used as the new configuration name.
- Use the “Upload” button to transfer a selected configuration file to the current device.
- The configuration may be protected against changes by the user.